Friday, March 9, 2012

Epiphany

So even though this is something I have known in the back of my head I never really grasped it until the other day...bitching doesn't solve anything! It is nice to bitch and moan about things that happen to us or things that go wrong but what does it do? Not a damn thing. I am not saying that if your cable goes out and you call the company and gripe that it won't be turned on but if you call and report the problem civilly then it still gets turned on doesn't it? I guess my point is that no matter how much we complain about things not going our way it doesn't help the situation. What do you solve by yelling, crying, and cursing??? Nothing we just get red eyes, sound uneducated, and like a bunch of babies. I am speaking from my own experience. What does crying solve, nothing if I spend too much money its no one else's fault but my own. If I don't have insurance its my bad. If I don't let the dogs out and they pee on my carpet my fault. Spending 15 minutes complaining doesn't get the pee off my rug. Me taking the ten minutes in the morning to let them out however does. I don't know why I am just realizing it but I am glad I have. It is something I plan on working on it and doing more of the things to keep me from complaining. We will see how it goes ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment