Friday, January 20, 2012

Whats good about this situation ?....

Freaking everything is good about this situation!!! Holy cow how much stuff has changed since my last post in September. I think I have grown so much since then and I have tried to surround myself with positive people and it looks like it worked :) This is breakfast for me these days



Sooo the news, well its 2012 and things are shaping up, literally! I have done pretty okay so far on this Journey. I need to tweak a few items like making sure I go grocery shopping and buy enough food to last 2 weeks. I love to cook its just trying to figure out how to do it for one person and how to use the left overs is whats killing me at times, but when its something I really enjoy cooking or eating I will take it for lunch to work!



I am using a combo of Weight Watchers, working out, and trying to maybe throw some vegan style stuff in there as well.

I would like to eat a few meatless meals a week or maybe even just cut it out for as long as I can and see how I feel. I am also going to do The Vibrant Cleanse next week as well. I want to clean my body of all its toxins! It sounds harsh but I think I will feel so much better once it is done and I can replace those bad things with clean and fresh items!



I have a few awesome Friends who are dieting as well right now so I have allot of people I can turn to this time when I am feeling frustrated! Nothing by happy news on this end, well that is right now at least bwahahaha.

Courtney my go to for H.E.L.P











Jessica the Barbie to my Stacy :)
 


Kaylan my PIC!!!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know how that cleanse goes! I would love to do something like that. Also, maybe you and I could get together like on Sundays and mesh up our weekly menues, split the groceries and cook together? It is hard to cook for one, but since I am one and you are one and we are on the same journey perhaps we could work together and save ourselves some money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the cleanse if you would like me to bring you a few scoops to give it a go. Sundays would be awesome to work out together. I don't know about the food thing but I would like to give it a try or at lease maybe swap some recipes and get together for dinner a few nights a week or something.

    ReplyDelete