Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One tubby-tubby, two tubby-tubby....

Today I didn't want to wake up. I went to bed about midnight and had some weird dreams, woke up a few times and smashed the snooze button as many times as possible. This is not a goal I have set for myself. So I need to work on that.
Yesterday was my first official WW meeting and I was very excited. Kim our meeting leader was super informative and she has a facebook so I can ask as many questions as I want :) She has lost 104 lbs since 2007 and has kept it off. It is nice to see someone in the flesh that has done this.
I weighed in yesterday and was at 278.4 lbs. I have discovered that when you look at yourself in the mirror you think wow I must way such and such lbs and then you weigh yourself and you're like wow that is a big number...for me yesterday I just kept thinking what got me to this point.
I used to weigh 150 lbs, then 170 and then 200 and for the longest time 220 lbs. Its sad to say that I would give anything to be at 220 again oh my god what I wouldn't do is more like it. But I have discovered that when you think like that the outcome is never positive and never lasts more than a few months.
The goals I have set for myself are small for right now so that I do not get disappointed and give up. A life change is what is needed and I have said that many, many times. Yesterday at my meeting I felt so rewarded and great. Then I went to grab dinner and went over my points. It is days like yesterday that make me want to do better. You can't have the good without the bad and you cant climb that hill without tripping or falling a few times either.
You have to make the things you want in life to happen for you. This is my moment to seize and it scares the hell out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment