Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ready, set, No!!!


First off I really need to start waking up earlier! I woke up at 5:33 am on my on and went to the bathroom and decided to go back to sleep. I should have instead woke up, popped in dvd to work out to and then showered. I should have then taken the dogs for a little walk and came back and cooked myself breakfast so I could eat before work. Then I could have gotten ready and been to work a little early and gotten some extra hours.

But instead I woke up went to the bathroom and back to bed until my alarm went off at 6:27 am and I proceeded to hit the snooze until 8:13 am. Seriously!? WTF!? I could have gotten allot accomplished in 2 1/2  hours. Sleep is always going to be there, shit I can sleep when I am dead! I need to L.I.V.E, live people! I have nothing to lose except weight! And that is why I started this right?! Right????

I have to do this, only me. I can't have someone do it for me. How am I ever supposed to get it done if I can't even get myself to wake up!


I have to make this change for the better of my life and my families life when I finally have one. I don't want to be that mom that has her kids do things with other parents because they're more active. I want to go on family vacations, and bike rides, and walks and all of the other amazing things you can do when you're a kid with your parents. The time is now it has to be.

I did not have breakfast this morning which is something else I have to change on the day to day. Its the most important meal of the day and I need to make it happen. I did have 2 cups of coffee though which isn't a good thing. So I am thinking of grabing a small lunch a snack on the way home and then for dinner I am stopping at the store and grabing salad stuff and a couple of other things so that I can cook a decent dinner and maybe be below my points  :) I was pretty good yesterday I met my points but I want to try and be a few points below. And being able to stand in my kitchen and calculate my points on my phone while I cook is awesome!

Each day is going to be a new experience that one I know but I want each day to get easier and better to handle. I don't want to have days like today where I didn't work out, I didn't eat breakfast and I just feel blah! So each day will have a new goal setting. Tomorrows goal is to wake up do a workout dvd and eat breakfast and have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment