Sunday, September 11, 2011

Where's the Beef



So its been a week well Monday will be a week and so far 6 lbs have been lost!!!! Hells yeah. Granted its just water weight its still a visibal number that looks pretty damn good. And my moms making beef stew!!! I feel like I am getting close. I am hoping to meet my 5% goal by the end of October and my 10% goal by New Years Eve. I still need to work out. I didnt do allot that I wanted.

I went to a benefit thingy and had some Michelob Ultra because theyre 0 points lol not my proudest moment but food wise I stayed in my points. I still have the rest of the day to clean my apartment, my car and give the dogs a bath. Why is it when things are cleaned you just feel good?
 


I love having things in their place it just feels right. Plus I need to get the rest of my stuff hung up and out of boxes. So many things in our lives go in directions we never thought they would but if we can keep track of them we can find out who we are meant to be and this unhappy lazy person I have become is not what is meant for me.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment