Friday, September 9, 2011

Meeting goals with no pants on....

Good title huh!? I chose that one because well I cooked in a shirt and underwear on this morning. I didn't use oil so I could do that! So that means I met one of the goals I set for myself today. I woke up at 7:17 am and cooked 2 eggs scrambled and 1 piece of toast with a tsp of butter and a cup of coffee with splenda! Let me just say I feel awesome!!! What a huge difference it makes eating breakfast. It wasn't some elongated task it was very quick and very easy and shoot I even had time to load the dishwasher! Holy Crap! I never do that. I was at work by 8:45 and I am having a pretty decent day so far. I am in a good mood, my attitude is good, I FEEL GOOD!


I am going to the gym after I get off of work today so at 5:00 I will dominate at Lady of America. I haven't been in about 2 months so I have allot of catching up to do. Then its off the apartment for dog baths and cleaning. There is nothing better than waking up to a clean house and even better is waking up refreshed knowing that you accomplished something you said you were going to! Tomorrow is a half work day so I will have time to do a workout video before breakfast and then go off to work. That makes my stomach jump with excitement. I am so excited for tomorrow morning. I am ready for it to be here lol. How lame does that sound?


Sometimes the things we want in life are the things we have the work the hardest for even if the objective seems insignificant like an A+ or a new hair color. Those things don't happen over night you have to work harder to keep an A+ then you have to get an A+ on a paper. You have to work to get the money to get your hair done because nothing in this world is free. So I have come to grips with me having to work my ass off to become healthier and to be in better shape. I don't want to be the funny fat girl, who in their right mind does. I want to be the "fit" funny girl. My size shouldn't have to determine my role among friends or society. Now don't get me wrong I am sure my friends don't see me that way but I can almost garuntee that someone on the street would say that fat girls funny. Which I am funny but be being overweight shouldn't come into play. With that being said I need to get over the fact that those things are going to be said because, why, I am fat, I am overweight and that is what people do see. People try to sugar coat that shit. Dude seriously they call you a fat ass because you have a fat ass. Its not rocket science. If you don't want to be called a fat ass then figure out a way to get rid of it :) ((((Haaahaaa that is right, that is an elephants ass))))




 I just think that the only way to make this change in life is to be completely honest and that is what I am doing, being honest with myself for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment