Thursday, September 8, 2011

The light at the end of my jeans!



Today I started my weight watcher program. Something I didnt think I would be able to do or need to do. I thought I could do it on my own, well truth is that we all need help once in a while. So I took it. I met my points today and havent had anything else. Lots of water. Tomorrow I start off fresh. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner plus working out. it feels a bit odd for some reason. like its finally here. I have wanted this since I moved to texas. I have wanted to feel comfortable in my own skin and be confident. Problem is I am the only one who can make that happen and now I am :) today my weight is 283 lbs 5% goal 268 lbs each weight goal will come with a new goal until I reach 183 lbs. The ultimate goal is 100 lbs lost by May 2012 for my 26th birthday.

The best thing about this is the fact that I can get weight watchers on my phone to use my points tracker and to track everything else. I get receipes and I can track what I drink and my activities.



No comments:

Post a Comment