Monday, September 19, 2011

The planted seed.....

Oh what the shit! LOL I had to start it out a bit funny. Planting a new seed...allot of people talk about it many of us do not follow through but for once I can say that I did. I started ww and have stuck to it. I start my meetings today, very exciting!!!

It is almost October and that means the Holidays are underway!

Which means the first annual Halloween Costume Contest and party at Royal Terrace. It should be allot of fun. It works great because Halloween is on a Monday and the kiddos from school get to wear their costumes and pig out on candy :)

We also have the spooky door contest, which is allot of fun!!!

***********************************************************************************

I think that the things in my life are starting to make me smile, like right now...I am smiling while I am writing. I haven't done that in a long time and I bought a new journal today and I am going to get rid of the others that I have and start fresh with the writing.

Just a quick update that things are getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment