Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's called the move on with your life dance....

Ugh what a day. What a way to start out the day. This ones all about work today. What a drag! I hate these kinds of days. I just want to kick something. You know those kinds of days, nothing you want to work out is anywhere near the working out mark. I got some cancelled move-ins. That sorta puts a damper on my day!!!



I hate feeling like a failure. I know some people will probably think how can you feel like a failure its an apartment someone else will come along and get it. Well that is true but at the same time I have to do a ton more marketing, calls, emails, letters, and posts for the vacant units. Not to mention the other stuff going on. My favorite part about my job is the marketing and being able to do resident retention stuff. But when things like people finding a place somewhere else or not wanting to move in happen it just tugs on my heart strings.

This may not be an A+++++ apartment complex but its clean, safe, and updated in the units. Its a property with character and a story behind it. The residents are all good hard working people! I am proud to work here.


I think sometimes that may not show on my face when I have a bad day. Another thing to add to the list I suppose. I just need to work on time management. Get more out of my work day. Try to find a way to do it all, not in one day but in a week maybe. Find the problem areas and solve them quickly and efficiently. No one wants to do bad at their job, but for me its different this time. I actually care about what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment